BOBBY BARE JR’S QUICK FACTS:
• Has a degree in psychology from the UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE.
• Made 2 albums for Immortal Records with his band “BARE JR.” -
one for Sony Records in 1998 and one for Virgin Records in 2001.
• Born raised and still lives in Nashville, TN.
• Is VERY afraid of elves.
• Has 3 children -two boys and one girl.
• Nominated for a Grammy at the age of 6 years old for a duet with
his dad called “Daddy What If” – written by Shel Silverstein. That year the Grammy for “Country Duet of the Year” went to THE POINTER SISTERS.
• Believes that blue is a flavor and not a color nor a feeling.
• Has made three albums and one EP for BLOODSHOT RECORDS
• Co-produced his dad’s last record THE MOON WAS BLUE in 2006.
• Grew up in HENDERSONVILLE, TN with George Jones and Tammy
Wynette as his next door neighbors.
• Has been romantically linked to the BOB’S BIG BOY boy.
• Can NOT speak Mmandrin Chinese.